- 2 Pounds Mixed Fresh Mushrooms
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Calivirgin Rustic Rosemary Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Fresh Sage
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Calivinegar Barrel Aged Balsamic
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wipe the mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth and trim stems.
- Slice the mushrooms into pieces no larger than 2 inches in size.
- Mix the Calivirgin Rustic Rosemary Olive Oil with the garlic, herbs and seasonings in an ovenproof casserole dish large enough to fit all of the mushrooms.
- Add the mushrooms, and mix well, coating the mushrooms with the flavored oil.
- Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from the heat, and drizzle with Calivinegar Barrel Aged Balsamic.