Two large artichokes
3-4 tablespoons Calivirgin Buddha’s Hand Citron Olive Oil (or Calivirgin Lusty Lemon Olive Oil)
1 tbspn Fresh minced Garlic
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Cut the artichokes in half and then boil submerged in water for 25 minutes.
2. Remove artichokes, drain water and place on a plate face up. Use a spoon to remove the inedible leaves and furry part.
3. In a small bowl mix the Buddha’s Hand Citron Olive Oil and minced garlic together. Generously drizzle or baste over the artichoke allowing it to fill the center cup and go between the leaves. Then add salt and pepper to taste and lightly dust over the top with paprika.
4. Place in refrigerator for a minimum of 10 minutes to marinate and get firm.
5. Then when ready to eat place on BBQ on high heat until there are nice grill marks on each side. About 6-7 minutes each side.
6. You can also reserve a small amount of oil and garlic to use for dipping. Serve and enjoy!